We make bags from paper & cardboard
The full cycle of production — from concept to implementation
We have been making packages for 15 years
Chalked paper, density from 150 to 300 g/m2, string handle, standard bottom reinforcement.
Cardboard with a density of 150-270 g/m2, handle‑tape or string, additional reinforcement of the handle.
Kraft paper with a density of up to 120 g/m2, jute or flat kraft handle, standard bottom reinforcement.
Design materials, double reinforcement of the handles, decoration with a tie, reinforced bottom.
The main constructions of paper bags
With chisel handle
With a handle-lace
With a jute handle
With a ribbon
We have been designing and manufacturing packages for 15 years/
Made by us paper and cardboard bags
How to order package production →
Contact and consultation
Finding out the needs of the client and analyzing the product to be packaged. Consultation of the client regarding the optimal dimensions and constructions of packaging in accordance with the wishes and parameters of the product.
Developing technical and price proposal for the manufacture of packages based on the finalized dimensions, materials and other features.
Development and approval of package design
Development of design layouts for approval in accordance with the customer’s corporate style, wishes regarding the printing format, decoration and decorative elements of the packages.
The contract on production
Finalization of all technical and price features, manufacturing terms. Documentation on design layouts, a contract for the production of a product batch and a complete technical specification of the order.
Production of packages
It includes printing and post-printing processes, production of workpieces and the final product — a paper bag.
Shipment of finished packages or storage
Partial shipment of the first finished part of the packages (on request) or full shipment of the finished batch is possible. We also have the opportunity to provide the service of temporary storage and shipment of orders in parts (as needed).
Frequently asked questions when ordering the production of packages
How to get acquainted with product samples?
You can familiarize yourself with our products:
- in our office at the address: 73 Kostyantynivska Street, Kyiv
- having received free product samples by Nova Poshta
- on our website in the “Our projects” section
- in social networks of Veren Group
How to order packages?
Firstly, you need to decide on the list of products that need to be packed. Moreover, decide on the volume of the package order. Further, you can contact us for consultation and price offers in any convenient way:
- tel +38 067 226 4808
- write in Viber, Telegram, WhatsApp
- or to e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
What affects the cost of packages?
The cost of producing a print run of paper bags depends on many factors:
- the number of required packages
- material (standard or designer)
- design features (type of CMYK or Pantone printing, use of metallic or highly pigmented Pantone colors)
- the presence of additional post-printing finishing processes (embossing, congreve, UF-varnishing, etc.)
- accessories (material and length of the handle, presence of other decorative elements, etc.)
Important stages of approval of the launch into production?
- Creation and coordination of the design layout
- in the case of printing using Pantone technology – production and approval of a color certificate
- in the case of CMYK printing — approval of a digital color proof
- production and approval of a test sample package
- adjustment of design details, size, decoration.
What are the terms of package production?
The approximate period of production of packages starts from 7 working days and can reach 30 working days for every 50 thousand packages of circulation.
The actual launch of the circulation into production is possible only if the following stages are completed:
- finalization of the cost and technical features of the order
- signing the contract and specifications
- design layout approval
- receiving an advanced payment
What are the terms and methods of payment?
Advance payment in the amount of 70% of the cost of run is made before starting the work order. The balance of 30% is payable on the day the order is shipped.
It is possible to pay for the order:
- according to the requisites of the LLC
- according to the requisites of the FOP
What are the terms of shipment and delivery?
Shipment of the run is possible after full payment of the invoice.
Possible delivery options:
- in Ukraine – by Nova Poshta or a private carrier
- in Kyiv – by our courier or taxi service.
Write to us
We will promptly respond to questions and suggestions.
Advertising opportunities of paper bags/
We have prepared an article that will answer the most common questions about the advertising possibilities of paper bags. Also, we answered the most frequent questions about their production:
- What exactly are branded packages used for?
- What are the packages?
- What are they made of, what should you pay attention to when ordering?
- How to choose the right material for the package?
- How to choose a size?
And a lot of other useful information at the link below